Note: If the stated defaultValue is a function then its result will be returned as output.
_.result(object, property, [defaultValue])
Parameters: It accepts three parameters which are specified below:
- object: It is the stated object.
- property: It is the property stated.
- [defaultValue]: It is the stated default value.
Return Value: This method returns the value of the named property.
- jQuery | event.result Property with Examples
- How to display search result of another page on same page using ajax in JSP?
- How to define the result of a calculation using HTML5 ?
- Lodash _.result() Method
- How to get the function name inside a function in PHP ?
- PHP | imagecreatetruecolor() Function
- p5.js | year() function
- D3.js | d3.utcTuesdays() Function
- PHP | ImagickDraw getTextAlignment() Function
- PHP | Ds\Sequence last() Function
- Function to escape regex patterns before applied in PHP
- PHP | array_udiff_uassoc() Function
- PHP | geoip_continent_code_by_name() Function
- D3.js | d3.map.set() Function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.