_.before() function in underscore.js is used to call a particular function a particular number of times. It uses a count variable that keeps the track of number of times the function is called.
- Count: It is the number of times a function is to be called.
- Function: It is the function that runs the count times.
Return: This function returns the the count of the function call.
Note: Please Link the underscore CDN before using this code directly in the browser through the code.
It is clear from the example that if The button is clicked again and again than print function will not be working as it as already reached the count.
- Function to escape regex patterns before applied in PHP
- PHP | IntlCalendar before() Function
- How to wait for a promise to finish before returning the variable of a function?
- CSS page-break-before Property
- CSS | ::before selector
- jQuery | before() Method
- How to write :hover condition for a:before and a:after in CSS?
- How to insert line break before an element using CSS?
- Top 5 Skills You Must Know Before You Learn ReactJS
- 13 Things You Should Know Before You Enter In Web Development
- How to remove underline from a:before using CSS ?
- Why doesn't Firefox support the MP3 file format before 2013?
- HTML | DOM before() method
- Preview an image before uploading using jQuery
- How to add image before optgroup label using Bootstrap ?
- How to validate if input date (start date) in input field must be before a given date (end date) using express-validator ?
- Lodash _.before() Method
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.