UHG(United Health Groups) Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus)
UHG visited our Campus for the post of Software Engineer. The process took two days.
It was an offline aptitude test.
Total no. of questions: 30
Time Limit: 45 minutes
Marking Scheme: +3 for correct/ -1 for incorrect
Difficulty level: Above average
Key: Don’t get stuck on one question. Move Ahead and try to solve as many as you can.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
It was an offline coding round.
Total no. of questions: 3
Time Limit: 30 minutes
The questions were similar to ones that are listed:
Stock Buy Sell to Maximize Profit
Removal of every ‘kth’ person from a circle. Find the last remaining person
Permutations of a string
Remark: They mostly discuss the code after you have got shortlisted.
After this, out of 120 students 45 were shortlisted.
Some students faced two technical interviews while others faced only one. After technical interview(s),if you are called for a HR round then you are almost selected.
I faced one technical interview.
Time Duration: 2 hrs
1. Tell us about your achievements.
2. Write an algorithm for handling billions of requests for updating a particular app in Google Play.
3. What is meant by 3.3GHz processor?
4. Difference between 64-bit and 32-bit OS.
5. Projects you have done so far.
6. Detailed discussion of one data-science related project
7. Write a program to find longest common substring (in your preferred language)
8. Design a database responsible for assigning classes on the basis of their availability and facilities(projectors, computer systems etc).
9. Write SQL queries for some operations on the same database.
Examples: Query for looking available classes with projectors on Wednesday from 11:45 to 12:45,
Query for booking a class for the first Sunday on next month.
10. Any questions for us?
It was a relaxing round. They just asked some general details about myself.
Time Duration: 15 minutes
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. Where do you live? Any siblings?
3. Tell us more about the startups you’ve worked with
3. Will you be able to manage in a new city without your parents?
4. Is night shift okay to you?
5. Location preferences(Bangalore/Hyderabad)
This article is contributed by Urja Pawar. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.