UGC-NET | UGC NET CS 2018 Dec – II | Question 44
A legacy software system has 940 modules. The latest release require that 90 of these modules be changed. In addition, 40 new modules were added and 12 old modules were removed. Compute the software maturity index for the system.
- SMI – is the Software Maturity Index value.
- Mt – is the number of software functions/modules in the current release.
- Fc – is the number of functions/modules that contain changes from the previous release.
- Fa – is the number of functions/modules that contain additions to the previous release.
- Fd – is the number of functions/modules that are deleted from the previous release.
MI = Mt – ( Fa + Fc + Fd) / Mt So, SMI = (940 - (40 + 90 + 12 )) /940 = 0.8489 = 0.849
Option (C) is correct.
Quiz of this Question