The company had a cutoff of 70% and was open for software and circuit branches.
Total 45 people took the test
Round 1: Round 1 comprised of 25 MCQs on hackerearth.13 of them were from core Java concepts(serializability,inheritance etc.) and rest were from geeksforgeeks puzzles.
These are a couple of questions that I can recall :
Round 2: 15 people were shortlisted for the next round. My interview lasted for 30 mins where in I had a thorough discussion on my projects. The interviewer wants to check your thought process. I was asked a machine learning problem of guessing a person’s mood given the type of songs he listens to. They understood that most of us had no experience of working on ML and they only wanted to know how we’d go about things. Like I said, they only wanted to check your thought process. After this, the interviewer asked me if I had any questions. I cannot emphasize enough, the importance of this moment. Ask intelligent questions and ask as many questions as you want to.
10 people qualified for the next round, i.e the HR round
Round 3: I was asked simple HR questions like
- Tell me about yourself and family
- Why did you chose engineering
- Would you be okay adjusting to a completely new city (Pune/Navi Mumbai)
- Any plans for further studies?
All 10 of us were finally given the offer.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- UBS (Union Bank of Switzerland) Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | On Campus for FTE
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 5 (On Campus)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience- On Campus
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 7 (On-Campus)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | On-Campus FTE
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | On Campus
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience- On Campus (FTE)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience (On Campus For Freshers)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | On Campus 2018
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience FTE(On Campus 2019)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience|(On-campus for Internship)