Round 1: The first was mcq test related to Java. Complete Java(what is the output type of problems,no theory but oops concepts should be understood perfectly), 35 questions in 1 hr.
Round 2: The only thing we discussed is my BTP. I should’ve prepared well to explain him in a better way. I know the stuff but couldn’t explain him properly. Confidence and communication skills are really important for UBS. Then he asked me to code a question. Given and array of numbers representing time taken by various tasks. You have to allot the tasks to n persons such that all of them should get nearly equal work. Tasks have to be allotted in sequence for a person. I tried to code but couldn’t get the perfect logic, later he said use statistics to make it simple. But nothing happened. Rejected.
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- MAQ Software Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off Campus for Software Engineer-1)
- Accolite Interview Experience (Software Engineer)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience for Software Engineer
- Viasat Interview Experience for Software Engineer
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 152 (IDC Software Engineer II)
- Bidgely Interview experience | Set 2 ( Software Engineer)
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 2)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 41 (For Software Engineer)
- Teradata Interview Experience for Software Engineer
- Cerner Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Software Engineer)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 137 (For Software Engineer II)
- GE Digital Interview Experience | Set 9 (Software Engineer)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.