The turtle module provides turtle graphics primitives, in both object-oriented and procedure-oriented ways. Because it uses Tkinter for the underlying graphics, it needs a version of Python installed with Tk support.
This method is used to move the turtle to an absolute position. This method has Aliases: setpos, setposition, goto.
Syntax: turtle.setpos(x, y=None) or turtle.setposition(x, y=None) or turtle.goto(x, y=None)
x: x coordinate of a Vec2D-vector
y: y coordinate of a Vec2D-vector
Below is the implementation of above method with some examples :
Example 2 :
- Mathematical Functions in Python | Set 2 (Logarithmic and Power Functions)
- Mathematical Functions in Python | Set 3 (Trigonometric and Angular Functions)
- Mathematical Functions in Python | Set 4 (Special Functions and Constants)
- Mathematical Functions in Python | Set 1 (Numeric Functions)
- Complex Numbers in Python | Set 2 (Important Functions and Constants)
- Complex Numbers in Python | Set 3 (Trigonometric and Hyperbolic Functions)
- Statistical Functions in Python | Set 1 (Averages and Measure of Central Location)
- Python | Set 2 (Variables, Expressions, Conditions and Functions)
- Python | startswith() and endswith() functions
- Python program to count upper and lower case characters without using inbuilt functions
- Python bit functions on int (bit_length, to_bytes and from_bytes)
- Difference between input() and raw_input() functions in Python
- Python - Invoking Functions with and without Parentheses
- Why and how are Python functions hashable?
- Python Regex - re.MatchObject.start() and re.MatchObject.end() functions
- Array in Python | Set 1 (Introduction and Functions)
- maketrans() and translate() functions in Python
- How to load and save 3D Numpy array to file using savetxt() and loadtxt() functions?
- Operator Functions in Python | Set 2
- Time Functions in Python | Set-2 (Date Manipulations)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.