Tugarecon – Enumerate Subdomains Using Modules in Kali Linux
Tugarecon is a python utility having many modules which are used to enumerate subdomains using modules of the tool. This tool is very useful in initial phases of penetration testing. The main technique used to find subdomain using many modules is to target bruteforce with an improved wordlist.
Features of Tugarecon:
- It is a free and open-source tool available on GitHub.
- It is written in a Python programming language. You must have python language installed on your kali Linux machine.
- It is used for reconnaissance of subdomains of websites/web application.
- It is used for information gathering.
- It is used to find subdomains of the target.
Step 1: Use the following command to install the tool in your operating system and use the second command to move into the directory of the tool.
git clone https://github.com/LordNeoStark/tugarecon.git cd tugarecon
Step 2: Now use the following command to list out the content of the directory.
Step 3: You can see the content of the directory. Now use the following command to run the tool.
sudo python3 tugarecon.py -h
You can see that the tool is running successfully. Now we will see some examples to use the tool.
Example: Use tugarecon tool to find subdomains of a domain.
python3 tugarecon.py -d google.com
The tool found all the subdomains of the domain google.com. Similarly, you can find all the subdomains even the Ip address of the domain.