The first round comprised of 40 MCQ questions including aptitude, logical, C output questions and technical portions and 5 programming questions(Test Duration: 90 mins) :-
Technical aptitude part covered questions from computer networks, operating system, data structures,database management system and software engineering.
You can solve the programming questions in c,c++,java ,python.
Tips :- Solve the questions with calm mind. Don’t stress yourself during test because you have to do 40 questions . Don’t spend too much time on any question if you are not able to do it in the first attempt.
Round 2 involves technical interview.
Usually Trimble conducts at least three technical interviews.
Prepare the concepts of your areas of interest.
Questions are asked in data structures and database management system(normalization and joins)
Prepare puzzles from geeks for geeks.
Puzzles are asked to check your logical thinking.
Personal interview is all about your family,goals and interests.
Questions raised are
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
What is your strength and weakness?
Cracking Trimble interview is simple if you are well prepared in database(sql) and data structures.
- Trimble Technology Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience for MTS-1 (1.5 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 401 (3+Years Experience for SDE II)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 151 (SDE-2 3.5 years experience)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 21 (5+ Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 169 (SDE 2 for 3.5 years experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.