The first round comprised of 40 MCQ questions including aptitude, logical, C output questions and technical portions and 5 programming questions(Test Duration: 90 mins) :-
Technical aptitude part covered questions from computer networks, operating system, data structures,database management system and software engineering.
You can solve the programming questions in c,c++,java ,python.
Tips :- Solve the questions with calm mind. Don’t stress yourself during test because you have to do 40 questions . Don’t spend too much time on any question if you are not able to do it in the first attempt.
Round 2 involves technical interview.
Usually Trimble conducts at least three technical interviews.
Prepare the concepts of your areas of interest.
Questions are asked in data structures and database management system(normalization and joins)
Prepare puzzles from geeks for geeks.
Puzzles are asked to check your logical thinking.
Personal interview is all about your family,goals and interests.
Questions raised are
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
What is your strength and weakness?
Cracking Trimble interview is simple if you are well prepared in database(sql) and data structures.
- Trimble Technology Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience (6 Months Experience)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.