In C++, a trigraph is a three-character sequence that represents a single character. It means that trigraph sequences are the set of three characters starting from double question marks (??). These characters are constructed using a sequence of 3 characters called trigraphs and these set of the characters are replaces by a single character.
??=define Becomes, #define
Below is the basic implementation example of the Trigraphs sequences:
My message to GeeksforGeeks My program is C++
Below is another example of the Trigraph sequences:
My Name is: Kalpana My Age is: 23 My Qualification is: B.tech I'm From Delhi
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- isalpha() and isdigit() functions in C with cstring examples.
- Pointers in C/C++ with Examples
- strtok() and strtok_r() functions in C with examples
- memset() in C with examples
- std::mismatch() with examples in C++
- wcscpy() function in C++ with Examples
- wcscmp() function in C++ with Examples
- set_symmetric_difference in C++ with Examples
- ratio_equal() in C++ with examples
- std::equal_to in C++ with Examples
- quick_exit() function in C++ with Examples
- feclearexcept in C++ with Examples
- Understanding Lvalues, PRvalues and Xvalues in C/C++ with Examples
- multiset lower_bound() in C++ STL with Examples
- multiset upper_bound() in C++ STL with Examples
- multiset max_size() in C++ STL with Examples
- forward_list max_size() in C++ STL with Examples
- std::allocator() in C++ with Examples
- array data() in C++ STL with Examples
- multiset size() in C++ STL with Examples
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.