Given a number X which represents the floor of a matchstick pyramid, write a program to print the total number of matchstick required to form pyramid of matchsticks of x floors.
Input : X = 1 Output : 3 Input : X = 2 Output : 9
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- First triangular number whose number of divisors exceeds N
- Program to print triangular number series till n
- Smallest triangular number larger than p
- Squared triangular number (Sum of cubes)
- Centered triangular number
- Centered triangular number in PL/SQL
- Index of smallest triangular number with N digits
- Triangular Numbers
- Sum of the series 1, 3, 6, 10... (Triangular Numbers)
- Program for triangular pattern (mirror image around 0)
- Maximum height of triangular arrangement of array values
- Program to calculate the Surface Area of a Triangular Prism
- Program to find the Volume of a Triangular Prism
- Recursive program to print triangular patterns
- Count the number of possible triangles
- Maximum number of 2x2 squares that can be fit inside a right isosceles triangle
- Number of Triangles in an Undirected Graph
- Number of Triangles in Directed and Undirected Graphs
- Number of Integral Points between Two Points
- Finding the number of triangles amongst horizontal and vertical line segments
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : jit_t