Given a directory, print all files and folders present in directory tree rooted with given directory.
We can iteratively traverse directory in BFS using below steps. We create an empty queue and we first enqueue given directory path. We run a loop while queue is not empty. We dequeue an item from queue. If the popped item is a directory, get list of all files and directories present in it, add each directory to the queue. If the popped item is a file, we print its name.
This article is contributed by Pranav. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Multi-threaded chat Application in Java | Set 1 (Server Side Programming)
- Implement Runnable vs Extend Thread in Java
- Final arrays in Java
- How to compare two arrays in Java?
- Iterating over ArrayLists in Java
- HashSet vs TreeSet in Java
- ShortBuffer allocate() method in Java With Examples
- IntBuffer duplicate() method in Java with Examples
- ShortBuffer compact() method in Java With Examples
- LongBuffer equals() method in Java