Online Round Hackerrank in which 2 coding questions and 5 MCQ Java questions were asked.
a.Count no of pairs in array having difference k (soln nlogn- hash & sort, traverse forward)
b.Draw below pattern based on value of n input from user
xox .. [Middle Layer was something different, not too trivial as it may look]
Java questions are basic ones except 2 out of 5 of them which required core java knowledge.
Round 2:[Skype Round]
Main focus was on running compiled code and the approach you write it.
Round 3:[Onsite- DS And Algo]
2 questions asked
Round 4:[Design Round]
Design a payment engine [High Level Design]
Yes I was selected 🙂
- Traveloka Interview Experience for SDE3(On Campus)
- Traveloka Interview Experience | On -Campus 2019
- Traveloka Interview Experience (software engineer intern + full time)
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 381 (For SDE2)
- Interview Experience of Amazon - SDE2
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 431 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 154 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 324 (For SDE2)
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 28 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 260 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE2
- Flipkart Interview Experience for SDE2 (2.5 yr Exp.)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 5 (For SDE2)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.