Online Round Hackerrank in which 2 coding questions and 5 MCQ Java questions were asked.
a.Count no of pairs in array having difference k (soln nlogn- hash & sort, traverse forward)
b.Draw below pattern based on value of n input from user
xox .. [Middle Layer was something different, not too trivial as it may look]
Java questions are basic ones except 2 out of 5 of them which required core java knowledge.
Round 2:[Skype Round]
Main focus was on running compiled code and the approach you write it.
Round 3:[Onsite- DS And Algo]
2 questions asked
Round 4:[Design Round]
Design a payment engine [High Level Design]
Yes I was selected 🙂
- Traveloka Interview Experience for SDE3(On Campus)
- Traveloka Interview Experience (software engineer intern + full time)
- Traveloka Interview Experience | On -Campus 2019
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 154 (For SDE2)
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 28 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 260 (For SDE2)
- Groupon Interview Experience | Set 4 (SDE2 for Experienced)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 324 (For SDE2)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 114 (2.5 Years Experienced for SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 381 (For SDE2)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 5 (For SDE2)
- ixigo Interview Experience | For SDE2 Backend
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 430 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 431 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE2
- Flipkart Interview Experience for SDE2 (2.5 yr Exp.)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2
- Interview Experience of Amazon - SDE2
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2 (3 years exp)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.