Travel Triangle links customer and agents across the globe in he most friction less way where customer can customize his package and select competitive packages provided by some agents. Very cool place to work and everything is planned. I went through following process.
Round 1: Discussion with CTO
Ques 1: Tell me about your projects? Why you want to switch so soon?
Ques 2: Asked questions on web optimization like how to reduce server load, processing time, how to handle multiple requests etc. Caching , forward and reverse proxy, CDN, EC2 and scripting language always helps in answering these questions although there are many more awesome methods.
Ques 3: Asked me to complete a task. First discussed approach by searching on internet then completed the task using Java. Task was related to fetching mails (sent via offline chat client) from IMAP or POP3 mail box and develop an admin UI to view customers who used chat client and their messages with some more functionalities. I used JavaMail API.
Round 2: Tech round
Ques 1: What is RSA and how does it avoid man in the middle attack.
Ques 2: Find kth largest from two sorted arrays having integer elements. Used merge procedure of merge sort k times (O(k) time complexity). Interviewer asked to develop an algorithm in log(n) time.
Ques 3: Sort array of 0’s 1’s ad 2’s in O(n) time complexity.
This was the best interview process I have gone so far which examine a candidate by his ability to complete a task within specified amount of time.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Travel Triangle Interview Experience | Set 2 (For SDE)
- Interview at Travel d'globe made me fall in love with startup
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience for MTS-1 (1.5 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 401 (3+Years Experience for SDE II)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 151 (SDE-2 3.5 years experience)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 21 (5+ Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)