In early 2021, You conclude that you will do something productive this year, so you decide to learn new things or sharpen your already learned skill-sets. If web development comes in the above-given criteria, then you are in the right place.
These six books are listed below:
- You Don’t Know JS: Up and Going
- You Don’t Know JS: Types and Grammar
- You Don’t Know JS: ES6 and Beyond
- You Don’t Know JS: Async and Performance
- You Don’t Know JS: this and Object Prototypes
- You Don’t Know JS: Scope and Closures
There are two editions of this series of books, and you can find them here:
Buy You Don’t Know JS by Kyle Simpson
If you are looking for one thing that can help you write better, more reliable, and maintainable programs, then this book is for you. It is not limited here. You will get more concepts like:
- How to use prototype-based object-oriented programming
- And many more
This book covers:
- Advanced concepts like constructors and prototypes
- A user-friendly introduction to the subject
- Illustrations and diagrams for understanding the concepts
After learning the topics, you can test your knowledge through the exercises given in it. After finishing this book thoroughly, you’ll have the ability to write clean, beautiful, and practical code. You can find more information about this book in this article: Best Books to Learn Front-End Web Development.
What you’ll learn:
- Regular expressions
- Beautiful features
- Building powerful web applications
- An in-depth exploration of JS and web platforms API features
- And many more
Now, it is time that you can choose any of them according to your requirements and start with the first thing that comes into your new year resolutions. The best thing about the books is that it will provide the most information about the subject. And learning from books is the best way to learn quickly.
I hope you will keep learning and keep growing.
Please Login to comment...