- Declarative views help to debug faster. Create interactive UI Design simple views for each state in your application and efficiently update and render just the right components using React.
- Component-Based approach helps to manage each encapsulated component’s state, to design complex UIs.The whole web page divided into a small self-contained module known as a component.
- Unidirectional data flow only supports downstream or upstream data flow which makes the logic more predictable and easier to understand.
- Virtual DOM is a representation of a DOM object which creates a virtual copy of the original DOM. In React every DOM object has a corresponding virtual DOM for one-way data binding to quickly manipulate the virtual DOM rather than updating the original DOM.
- LOWA or Learn Once, Write Anywhere helps you to develop new features in React without rewriting existing code.
- React Native, a custom renderer for React uses native components instead of web components. React along with native platform capabilities used to develop applications for Android, iOS.
- MVC architecture or Model-View-Controller architecture is one of the most essential features of AngularJS, which is divided into three elements, i.e., the Model, View, and Controller to simplify both the development and the testing of single-page applications.
- SPEED & PERFORMANCE of Angular is uncomparable. Angular helps to develop progressive modern web apps with high performance, offline mode, and zero-step installation.
- Two-way binding is a very useful feature of Angular which helps to build a link between Model and View, in which the View reflects changes made in the Model and vice-versa.
- Incredible Tools of Angular are very useful to increase your productivity focus on building amazing apps. Command-line tools help to build, test, then instantly deploy. use simple and powerful template syntax to create UI views and Get intelligent code completion, instant errors, and other feedback in almost every IDEs.
- Versatile: provides an adoptable ecosystem to scale between a library and a framework.
- Progressive: it gives you the power to plug into any web app that is running on any other framework, without making any changes.
- Reactive: it is a fast and responsive framework which takes the user input, regardless of network speed or latency,
- Small in size: Does size matter? -Of course, One of the greatest advantages of Vue.js is its size which is surprizingly18–21KB.
- Complexity: It is super simple to use with quality documentation support. You can build simple applications very easily using Vue.
- Full-stack: it offers a full-stack solution for developing and deploying web applications and offers a bundle of built-in features, such as reactive templates, automatic CSS, as well as client-side technologies, including templates, helpers, and events.
- Smart packages: it has almost 14,177 no smart packages which make your development work very easy. You can easily add these packages just with a few keystrokes in the terminal.
- Integration: Integrate with React, Angular, Vue, MongoDB, or any popular frameworks easily to focus only on building features instead of wiring disparate components together yourself.
- Real-time: It is the perfect solution for building real-time applications. And any changes to documents save instantly, No need to refresh the page to see updates all of the application’s layers from the database to template update automatically.
- Code generators: Ember CLI provides code generators to create new entities and put the necessary files in the right place, every time. The built-in environment provides fast rebuilds, auto-reload, etc.
- Support: It has a huge online community with regular updates and wide appliance which guarantee ultimate experience right out of the box.
- Template: allows developers to use less code with lots of useful features possible in Ember, like Components, Outlets, and Expressions.
- Provides: instance initializers and offers routes that are used for managing the URL.
- Easy-debug: it provides the Ember Inspector tool for debugging with no overhead.