Top 20 Linked List Interview Question
- Print the Middle of a given linked list
- Flattening a linked list
- Delete the elements in an linked list whose sum is equal to zero
- Delete middle of linked list
- Remove duplicate elements from sorted linked list
- Add 1 to a number represented as a linked list
- Reverse a linked list in groups of given size
- Detect loop in linked list
- Remove loop in linked list
- Find nth node from the end of linked list
- Function to check if a singly linked list is a palindrome
- Reverse alternate k node in a singly linked list
- Delete last occurrence of an item from linked list
- Rotate a linked list.
- Delete n nodes after m nodes of a linked list.
- Merge a linked list into another linked list at alternate positions.
- Write a function to delete a linked list.
- Write a function to reverse the nodes of a linked list.
- Why quicksort is preferred for arrays and merge sort for linked lists.
- linked list in java
This article is contributed by Ayushmaan Bansal. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using write.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course.