Top 20 Greedy Algorithms Interview Questions
Greedy is an algorithmic paradigm that builds up a solution piece by piece, always choosing the next piece that offers the most obvious and immediate benefit. Greedy algorithms are used for optimization problems.
- Connect n ropes with minimum cost
- Graph coloring
- Fractional Knapsack Problem
- Minimize Cash Flow among a given set of friends who have borrowed money from each other
- Find minimum time to finish all jobs with given constraints
- Find maximum sum possible equal to sum of three stacks
- Dail’s Algorithm
- Boruvka’s algorithm
This article is contributed by Ayushmaan Bansal. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using write.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course.