- N Queens Problem
- Warnsdorff’s Algorithm
- Word Break Problem
- Remove Invalid Parenthesis
- Match a pattern and string using regular expression
- Find Path from corner cell to middle cell in a maze
- Hamiltonian cycle
- M Coloring Problem
- Rat in a Maze
- Print all permutations of a given string
- Crptarithmetic puzzle
- Find if there is a path of more than k length from a source
- Shortest safe route in a path with landmines
- Partition of a set into k subsets with equal sum
- longest possible route in a matrix with hurdles
- Print palindromic partitions string
- Print all possible paths from top left to bottom right of a mXn matrix
- Subset sum
- Tug of war
This article is contributed by Ayushmaan Bansal. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.