First and foremost, it will increase your productivity. Think of it as a workaround of sorts: you have to write fewer code manually because there are already pre-written and ready-to-use functions and patterns. Some components of the website do not need to be custom-made, so you can build and expand on pre-built ones. Frameworks are more adaptable for website design and most website developers prefer it. Let’s take a look at the best JS Frameworks.
It is also highly scalable and can be used for large projects. Apple Music, which has more than 60 million subscribers worldwide, was built on Ember. If you want to see how you can – there’s a tool called the Ember Inspector that allows you to take a closer look at Ember ‘s projects online.
Ember features an excellent build tool, borrowed from many other SPA frameworks, called Ember CLI. This build tool has everything you need to get started. Do you need a router? It’s built-in there. Need to be tested? It’s built-in, too. Do you need to work with back-end data? There’s data on Ember. Ember.js follows many of the same principles that Ruby has on the Rails. It’s highly thought-out, flexible, and prefers convention over configuration. Ember.js is just getting better, and I would highly recommend it to you.
Don’t try to do it all at once, though: pick a framework and get it perfect. You don’t need to learn all of them. You just need to learn at least one thing, so you can get your foot in the door somewhere.
- 10 Web Development and Web Design Facts That You Should Know
- Two most misunderstood terms GET and POST in web development
- Web 1.0, Web 2.0 and Web 3.0 with their difference
- Begin Web Development with a Head Start
- My minified journey with Web Development!
- Introduction to Web Development and the Holy Trinity of it
- What is the difference between Front-End and Back-End Web Development?
- Best Books to Learn Front-End Web Development
- Best Books to Learn Back-End Web Development
- What is API? How it is useful in Web Development ?
- How to choose a Technology Stack for Web Application Development ?
- 13 Things You Should Know Before You Enter In Web Development
- Difference Between Data Science and Web Development
- 7 Tips For Performances Optimization in Web Development
- Phases of Web Development
- How to Manage Web Development Projects?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.