Top 10 Emerging Technology Trends to Watch in 2022
Knowing the latest technology trends is really important because it offers a helping hand to many organizations to upgrade their business processes in such a way their potential customers can connect with them very easily. Nevertheless, each trend with its tremendous potential allows individuals and businesses to stay relevant in the tech world. From identifying and automating IT or other business processes via Hyperautomation to prohibiting hackers with the help of cybersecurity who if not stopped will keep on performing various malicious activities capable enough to steal/ carry off all your personal & professional details; one can adopt all these tech trends in a configurable & convenient manner.
So let’s proceed ahead with talking about the top 10 emerging technology trends, for the year 2022, that can help businesses to grow significantly and individuals should also consider these trends to get some remarkable career opportunities in the tech world.
Hyperautomation is more than just a balanced mix of automation tools and the derivatives automating many unautomated processes, tasks. Presently, countless govt. organizations and commercial enterprises are strongly extracting results through Hyperautomation as:
- They can now move towards the era of enhanced business-driven automation where decision-making abilities are amplified in their existing business processes.
- And later, surviving by staying ahead in this ever-growing market through precise, scalable solutions; hyper-automation tools like iBPMS or RPA withholds for handling well yet-not-seen business changes and accepting compatible innovations.
Is your organization, enterprise-ready to hold closely to the hyper-automation architecture and strategies for better customer satisfaction and at minimized operational costs?? All you need to do now is accept all of its approaches in a disciplined way to better scale + re-automate maximum no. of IT/ business/administrative processes affirmably linking assets, operations with business resilience.
2. Distributed Enterprises
Distributed Enterprise is a free-flowing trend in nowadays technology market. And if this is so, it is naturally rhythmic to cross-question, “How to improve productivity in business with the business models and relevant opportunities driven innovatively by the Distributed Enterprises trend?” Many of the location-centric organizations following conventional business tactics for ages can now:
- engage with their staff members as well as their customers geographically once they distribute their workforce in broader regions.
- Later, they after virtually establishing connections with telecommunication technologies (broadcast, unicast, & multicast) may gain momentum for providing their services 24×7 at well-performing stakes.
Thus, from now onwards, start addressing along with accepting the wider business impacts of Distributed Enterprises saving a lot of your time by avoiding irritating, inconvenient transport delays.
3. Decision Intelligence
Do you feel helpless at times when you aren’t able to identify the true value of data of any of the top-notch organizations or of the one you will be joining later, sooner? Or, you no longer want to keep yourself reserved with uncertain transformations Artificial Intelligence would inherit just like human beings comprehensively. Wait!! And better not escape now since Decision Intelligence altogether with its disciplined and outcome-based decision-making process will lift you up. Truly, it can:
- step-by-step explain you variable possibilities associated with data through its valuable insights.
- Thereafter, it analyzes well multiple factors affecting/ impacting your external or internal data to present in front of you a set of relevant choices so that you may take well decisions in accordance with the desires, emotions, and intuitions revealed via its decision-making process.
Henceforth, the time has come to find out now why the bigger organizations are shifting towards the drift of DI (or Decision Intelligence) rather than cherry-picking the entryways of difficult and typically-traditional working environments cognitively influenced by biases, mistakes, and informal budgeting decisions.
4. Generative AI
Translating an image or extracting realistic textual descriptions from it. Better not feel feverish since a more responsible AI (that is Generative AI) apparently coming out as the 2022 buzzword will artificially translate, create great content (video, text, or audio) for you and your enterprise. Conceptually, it is well-versed with revealing the underlying patterns in accordance with the implications of RL or Reinforcement Learning algorithms that later on:
- encodes any type of input.
- recognizes it.
- classifies, and then generates content making you believe that it is real, 100% legitimate.
Indistinguishably, the concepts Generative AI responds to can compute and map visualizations of real-time entities thereby supervising, modeling the predictions beyond your reach. By the year 2025, as per CRN’s insights, you will spot the use-cases of this buzzword in politics, security departments, medical diagnosing, and coding too firmly amplifying the strengths of business models so that people can access the content really valuable to them.
5. PEC (Privacy-Enhancing Computation)
Feeling fearful and less confident while sharing valuable information in this digital era where cybercrimes have exponentially increased? Through the data protection security measures adopted amazingly by Privacy Enhancing Computation (or PEC):
- Managing the differential identities of individuals familiar with every nook and corner of their documents sounds workable along with law-supporting algorithms strengthened by encryption.
- Furthermore, buying and selling of cloud-based assets in exceptionally-efficient marketplaces can now be fueled at earlier stages so that organizations can seamlessly upgrade their data sharing proficiency thereby monetizing the opportunities helping them accomplish their business goals.
Is data privacy violation still troubling you? Let the PEC trend and its high-level technologies protect the data of individual users (connected with your organization) and put a halt to any of the risks associated with sensitive data exposure.
6. VR/AR for Live Shopping
Live Shopping has successfully been able to combine the accelerated transformations of VR/AR and help a range of industries (such as fashion, gaming, etc.) fulfill the ambitions of their customers online. Crossing all boundaries, customers can now watch online:
- the products and services, try them in addition to knowing their specifications and end up purchasing them at best, affordable prices.
- Besides, making automated payments, in a hassle-free way to purchase products of a particular brand is supported with high-end security protocols in combination with responsive and immediate human-like interactions.
Meditating if VR/AR can potentially leverage amazing transformations in the future of the e-commerce industry? Trustworthily, it will for sure bring value to industries for the long-term by overlapping the demerits of traditional e-commerce tactics thereby boosting up user engagement and also, profit margins.
Blockchain with its way of boosting the transparency and efficiency of multiple business processes will set a trend in its own way in the coming few months (the blockchain market share is 4.9 billion US Dollars to date and will cross 60 billion US Dollars by the year 2026). Indeed, the database model used by this paper-free technology is:
- a traceable fusion (and that too at a certain degree) of traditional as well as distributed databases so that data can be transacted, recorded in the form of blocks bound to multiple layers of blockchain security.
- And with such a model, organizations and enterprises can successfully identify course-of-actions adding massive value to their existing business processes without worrying much about manual data exchange (since automation has put an end to the manual exchange of data occurring across multiple layers of blockchains) occurring anytime, anywhere.
So, if you are running an organization or participating in many of its technically-flexible processes and still trying to overcome the existing shortcomings of traditional databases lacking automation, then this general-ledger technology can be programmed for accessing higher-level of security, progressive innovation favored by lower transaction costs and hassle-free payments (much faster than any of the financial institutions like banks).
8. CNPs (Cloud-Native Platforms)
CNPs know very well how to monitor, build, optimize, and deploy applications relying on private, public, hybrid, or any other cloud. Indeed, the latest research of IBM is showing positive results towards the adoption of CNPs (i.e. around 50% of apps to be developed in the upcoming year would be cloud-native). Does this not mean that:
- Saving costs on manual management of applications will be flexibly achieved by the organizations via business growth leveraged by these cloud-native platforms.
- Moreover, CNPs (either structured or unstructured) will be automating tasks and associated actions so that an organization will be able to address all the shortcomings in the efforts a team of cloud-native developers is putting and later, turning all those into a set of activities inviting better customer experience and business growth even in the challenging times.
Are your cloud-native developers ready to help your businesses flourish by protecting the information of your customers from getting exposed internally or externally? Let them adopt cloud-native architecture in your business model thereby allowing them to deploy, create those robust and intuitive CNPs efficiently and purposely meet the changing demands of customers.
9. Low-Code/No-Code Solutions
Low-code/no-code solutions have an amazing ability. And it is – speeding up software development processes!! From now onwards, developers or competitive coders need not embed coding languages intensively. Are low-code or no-code solutions not only time but also cost-saving?? Yes, the way they powerfully and technically ramp up the development process:
- saves a lot of time and cost which developers or coders need to invest in learning and writing lots of codes.
- Besides, their unique and company-ready features may rapidly help the remaining less coding-fluent programmers who are well-versed with the ins and outs of other opportunities that capably will increase the visibility of your businesses online.
Still, paying out hundreds and thousands of dollars in order to maintain & build applications accepting the conventional ways of programming? Better start knowing more about the workflows and commercial packages of these low or no-code solutions reaping fruits corresponding to the efforts of lesser competent tech-enthusiasts (mostly developers and programmers) already shifted to your workspace.
10. IoB (Internet of Behaviors)
Internet of Behaviors is another branch of IoT i.e. Internet of Things. It can sense how imperative it is to cooperate with bigger tech giants so that they will attain anyhow meaningful user engagement. Feeling some fascination with the thought, “ How can IoBs be accepted as the 2022 norm/trend and influence the buying behavior of customers or clients?”
The answer for such a curious and trending question is that it gathers first information about the trending patterns of user behavior like their choice of interest while exploring a particular product or its online services. Later, with appropriate use of technologies (let’s say data analytics) available remotely, such behaviors of users are influenced in a manner that organizations along with making the best use of their preferences will extract sky-high ROI in all possible situations at more competitiveness and scalability.
Please Login to comment...