Round 1: It was a online exam on Co-Cubes.
Part 1 – It consists of Aptitude and Technical Mcq Questions.
Part 2 – 2 Coding questions (within 30 mins)
Ques 1 . It was a medium level question based on sorting
Ques 2. It was a also a medium level mathematics based question
Note – Other candidate had different questions.
Round 2: This was a pen and paper coding round. It consists of 5 coding ques. Questions were based on tree, linked list, array and Dynamic Programming (4 ques was compulsory to do). Time – 1 hr.
Round 3: (Technical Interview Round 1)
First I was asked about my-self.I had to explain my projects. In my case I had ML projects so I had to explain ANN. Then I was asked about logic that I implemented in one of the ques in round 2. I had to dry run my code on different test cases. After that I was asked Different questions on array and trees. I had to write code of some of my logics and dry run it. I had to give optimized solution of every problem that I was asked. Time – 50 mins
Round 4: (Technical Interview Round 2)
This round was intense. At first I was asked SQL questions. Followed by coding questions related to array, tree and linked list. Time – 45 mins
- Tolexo (Indiamart company) Interview Experience | Set 1 ( Senior Software Developer)
- Tolexo (Indiamart company) Interview Experience | Set 2
- Tolexo Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Senior Software Developer)
- Tolexo Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Senior Software Developer)
- Tolexo Interview Experience for SDE-1
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience for MTS-1 (1.5 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.