Round-1 (Online Test)
The first round comprised of 50 MCQ Questions (Test Duration: 1 hour) including:
English, Reasoning and Quantitative part was relatively easy and if you have had a regular practice of attempting such questions then it wouldn’t be a problem for you as they were not tricky and only tested your basics.
Suggestion: I would suggest to do practice from books by Arun Sharma.
Technical part covered questions from Computer Networks, Operating Systems, Data Structures and DBMS.
Suggestion: I would suggest to do quizzes and read articles from GeeksforGeeks to get in touch with all concepts of OS, DBMS, CN.
- Keep your head straight and never panic.
- While the time may seem less for the number of questions always focus on the question rather than the fear of spoiling your test.
Round-2 (Technical Interview)
- Given an array where every element occurs two times, except one element which occurs only once. Find the element that occurs once. (https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/find-element-appears-array-every-element-appears-twice/) I gave two approaches to the question, first keeping a frequency array and storing the number of times an element occurs in it, the second approach was based XOR.
- Given a string, check if it is palindrome or not. (https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/c-program-check-given-string-palindrome/)
- Given a string, the task is to find the frequency of each word in a string. (https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/calculate-the-frequency-of-each-word-in-the-given-string/).
Round – 3 (HR Round)
- Technologies and Languages, I have worked on.
- Best Project and whether I prefer Frontend/Backend.
- Technical Experience: Based on my internships.
- Whether I had any questions related to the company.
- Read Job Description about the position you are applying for well.
- Be calm and speak slowly and politely
- Considering interviews are online, don’t fear about internet issues.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.