Title function in python is the Python String Method which is used to convert the first character in each word to Uppercase and remaining characters to Lowercase in string and returns new string.
str.Title() parameters:str is a valid string which we need to convert. return: This function returns a string which has first letter in each word is uppercase and all remaining letters are lowercase.
First Output after Title() method is = Geeks For Geeks Converted String is = Geeks For Geeks Original String is = geeKs foR geEks Second Output after Title() method is = Asipu Pawan Kumar Third Output after Title() method is = Stutya Kumari Shaw Fourth Output after Title() method is = 6041
- Python String Methods | Set 1 (find, rfind, startwith, endwith, islower, isupper, lower, upper, swapcase & title)
- Convert string to title case in Python
- title driver method - Selenium Python
- numpy string operations | title() function
- Python | Pandas Series.str.lower(), upper() and title()
- How to get title of a webpage using Selenium in Python?
- Python - Obtain title, views and likes of YouTube video using BeautifulSoup
- Python IMDbPY – Getting title from searched movie
- Matplotlib.pyplot.title() in Python
- turtle.title() function in Python
- Python VLC MediaPlayer - Getting Full Title Description
- Python VLC MediaPlayer - Getting Title Description
- Set title of window in PyQt5 - setWindowTitle
- PyQt5 – How to hide the title bar of window ?
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Setting Title
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Getting Title
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Title Changed Signal
- Pafy - Getting Title of Stream
- Pafy - Getting Title of the Video
- Pafy - Getting Playlist Title