Following is a quick revision sheet that you may refer at last minute
|Heap Sort||Ω(n log(n))||θ(n log(n))||O(n log(n))|
|Quick Sort||Ω(n log(n))||θ(n log(n))||O(n^2)|
|Merge Sort||Ω(n log(n))||θ(n log(n))||O(n log(n))|
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Find the Minimum length Unsorted Subarray, sorting which makes the complete array sorted
- Stability in sorting algorithms
- Which sorting algorithm makes minimum number of memory writes?
- Lower bound for comparison based sorting algorithms
- Pancake sorting
- A Pancake Sorting Problem
- Sort n numbers in range from 0 to n^2 - 1 in linear time
- Time complexity of insertion sort when there are O(n) inversions?
- Can QuickSort be implemented in O(nLogn) worst case time complexity?
- External Sorting
- Cartesian Tree Sorting
- Sorting 2D Vector in C++ | Set 2 (In descending order by row and column)
- Know Your Sorting Algorithm | Set 1 (Sorting Weapons used by Programming Languages)
- Know Your Sorting Algorithm | Set 2 (Introsort- C++’s Sorting Weapon)
- Sleep Sort – The King of Laziness / Sorting while Sleeping
- Sorting Vector of Pairs in C++ | Set 1 (Sort by first and second)
- Sorting Vector of Pairs in C++ | Set 2 (Sort in descending order by first and second)
- Sorting 2D Vector in C++ | Set 3 (By number of columns)
- Structure Sorting (By Multiple Rules) in C++
- Asymptotic Analysis and comparison of sorting algorithms