Given a number, the task is to check if it is tidy or not. A tidy number is a number whose digits are in non-decreasing order.
Input : 1234 Output : Yes Input : 1243 Output : No Digits "4" and "3" violate the property.
Asked in Freshokartz
1- One by one find all the digits. 2- Compare every digit with its next digit. 3- If any is in decreasing order then return false. 4- Otherwise return true.
Time Complexity : O(d) where d is number of digits in given number.
This article is contributed by Sahil Chhabra (akku). If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Check if a number has digits in the given Order
- Largest number smaller than or equal to n and digits in non-decreasing order
- Find the closest and smaller tidy number
- Generate k digit numbers with digits in strictly increasing order
- Check whether product of digits at even places is divisible by sum of digits at odd place of a number
- Count of numbers between range having only non-zero digits whose sum of digits is N and number is divisible by M
- Maximize the given number by replacing a segment of digits with the alternate digits given
- Find the Largest number with given number of digits and sum of digits
- Find smallest number with given number of digits and sum of digits
- Minimum number of digits to be removed so that no two consecutive digits are same
- Smallest number with given sum of digits and sum of square of digits
- Number of digits in the nth number made of given four digits
- Find maximum number that can be formed using digits of a given number
- Number of times a number can be replaced by the sum of its digits until it only contains one digit
- Find count of digits in a number that divide the number
Improved By : jit_t