Given a number, the task is to check if it is tidy or not. A tidy number is a number whose digits are in non-decreasing order.
Input : 1234 Output : Yes Input : 1243 Output : No Digits "4" and "3" violate the property.
Asked in Freshokartz
1- One by one find all the digits. 2- Compare every digit with its next digit. 3- If any is in decreasing order then return false. 4- Otherwise return true.
Time Complexity : O(d) where d is number of digits in given number.
This article is contributed by Sahil Chhabra (akku). If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Check if a number has digits in the given Order
- Find the closest and smaller tidy number
- Largest number smaller than or equal to n and digits in non-decreasing order
- Count of integers in a range which have even number of odd digits and odd number of even digits
- Find smallest number with given number of digits and sum of digits under given constraints
- Check whether product of digits at even places is divisible by sum of digits at odd place of a number
- Generate k digit numbers with digits in strictly increasing order
- Maximize the given number by replacing a segment of digits with the alternate digits given
- Count of numbers between range having only non-zero digits whose sum of digits is N and number is divisible by M
- Find the Largest number with given number of digits and sum of digits
- Find smallest number with given number of digits and sum of digits
- Number formed by deleting digits such that sum of the digits becomes even and the number odd
- Minimum number of digits to be removed so that no two consecutive digits are same
- Find the average of k digits from the beginning and l digits from the end of the given number
- Smallest number with given sum of digits and sum of square of digits
Improved By : jit_t