TIAA Interview Experience for Trainee (On-Campus)
Round 1: First Round was Aptitude Test with 2 Coding questions on the CoCubes platform.
Aptitude test consisted of Logical, Verbal, and Quantitative ability (20 questions each) i.e 60 questions with 60 minutes time and then 2 coding questions which were of Easy to Moderate level and time was 30 minutes. The languages allowed for the coding round were C/C++ and Java. Python was not allowed. 40 students were selected from this round.
Round 2: Second round was a Personal Interview that was conducted online on Zoom. This round was purely technical. First, I was asked about my Introduction and what do you know about TIAA.
- Then we had a detailed discussion on Projects and Internships.
- After that, I was told to share a screen and write three different codes,
- the first was for the Fibonacci series,
- the second was to swap two numbers without using a temporary variable
- and the third was of sorting an array.
- After that, I was given a problem statement and wanted to write SQL queries for the same.
- Then, the interviewer asked about OOPS concepts, and DBMS concepts(Joins, Normalization, DDL, DML).
The second round lasted for 1 hour.
Round 3: Third round was also a Personal Interview(mix of Technical + HR).
- This round also started with Introduction then Projects, Internships.
- What did you learn from Internships?
- How did it help you in your academics?
- Then I was asked to explain OOPs concepts with real-time examples(no definition).
- Then some DBMS questions, and OS questions(Linux commands).
- And then was asked some HR questions.
This round lasted for 30-35 minutes.
After the third round, we got the result on the same day.5 students from our college were selected.
Please Login to comment...