ThoughtWorks Interview Experience for Application Developer (2 Years Experienced)
I applied through LinkedIn. After a week, I got a call from HR.
Telephonic Screening Interview (30 mins): Basic OOPS Concepts, Modularity, Clean Code, SOLID Principles, Design Pattern
Technical Interview 1 Pair Programming Round (2 hrs): A concrete problem statement was given (Sales Tax Problem). I was asked to show the output at the end.
- Keywords: #StrategyPattern, #FactoryPattern, #SOLIDPrinciples
- Resources: https://refactoring.guru/design-patterns
Technical Interview 2 – Problem Solving Round (1 hr): I was asked a few questions about the current projects that I’m working on. Few questions from Cryptography as one of my college projects had the Image Encryption module.
- Minimum Number of Platforms Required for a Railway/Bus Station.
- Given an array A and a number x, check for pair in A with sum as x.
Leadership & Social Change Interview (1 hr 30 mins) This was more like a behavioural/cultural fit round. A typical one.
- Keywords: #LGBTQ+, #Equality, #CSR
Tip: Your personal thoughts on social issues matter a lot. Think of them through the victim’s/oppressed people’s mentality (always).