Company Name: Thorogood
Presence: India, UK, USA
Domain: Business Intelligence and Analytics Consultant
Hope this interview experience will help you..
“Thorogood is all about analyzing your ANALYTICAL SKILLS”
Online exam (on Campus) — 1 hour
Focus was on your communication skills and analytical skills only.
Round consisted of 2 sections:
1. Communication / Essay writing (Standard questions related to working at Thorogood, opportunities that you think you will get during first year, and what is there in it for you)
2. 20-22 aptitude questions. Focused only on assessing analytical abilities, Data Interpretation, etc
F2F interview. ~45 mins
Dont expect much of Technical questions from entire interview process. I didn’t get any of it.
In this round your soft skills will be assessed. How have you behaved and managed in critical situation, what did you do to over come it, etc.
If qualified, you’ll be called for “All-Day Assessment” at Thorogood- Bangalore office.
Four rounds @Thorogood office:
Morning 9 – Evening 6
- Case study presentation (40 mins)- to assess analytical, communicational, and presentation skills
- Fact finding (40 mins) – Most interesting (Given a short scenario, and a question, you have to prepare a series of questions and ask the interviewer to answer them. You have to ask quality questions, answers to which will lead you towards a solid conclusion)
- Group activity (~1.5 hours) – To assess your team skills. This will be interesting too. Just don’t get carried away in putting your point. It’s not GD(fish market). 😛
- HR (20-30 mins) – This one is just duplication of the on-campus F2F round.
I didn’t get the offer. But experience was amazing. 🙂 So all the best guys. It is a decent company to work for..
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- Thorogood Internship Interview Experience
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 151 (SDE-2 3.5 years experience)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 21 (5+ Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 169 (SDE 2 for 3.5 years experience)
- Salesforce Interview Experience - MTS | Set 4 (6.5 Years Experience)
- Medlife Interview Experience | Set 2 (1 Year Experience)