Round 1: First Round was an online test, In the online test we had two categories, First category was to write an essay, with two choices
1.What do you think about thorogood, How do you face challenges in the company?
2.How do you manage when you are moving from one city to another for work ?
After that you had to do aptitude questions such as Data interpretation, Data sufficiency, verbal reasoning and logical reasoning.
Time wasn’t that sufficient, we have to be fast as we can.
Out of 87 twelve were qualified for 2nd round.I was one of them
Round 2: We had both Skype interview and Face to face interview in the campus, I had face to face interview, In face to face interview they asked to introduce about me and then asked me to explain my projects.They questioned A-Z from my projects, So if you are planning to attend be thorough with your projects, The interviewer notes down whatever you have been saying and asks from it.Finally I was asked to ask a question.That’s it
Only two of them got selected from the interview.
- Thorogood Interview Experience | Set 1
- OLA Interview Experience | Set 11 ( For Internship)
- Red Hat Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- LinkedIn Interview Experience | Set 1 (for SDE Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 130 (Internship)
- JP Morgan Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Internship)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 127 (For Internship)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 54 (For Internship)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 4 (For Internship)
- Lybrate.com Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- RBS Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Appdynamics Internship Interview Experience
- Chegg Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (For Internship)
- SAP Interview Experience | Set 27 (On-Campus Internship)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.