It is the best interview I had ever faced. The interview procedure justifies the name of the company.
The interview procedure consists of 3 rounds.
Round I: This round is an offline written test with 40 questions.
20 English comprehension.
A total of around 160 students appeared for the test and only 24 made it to the next round.
Round II: This is the craziest round I had ever attempted. This round is called as ‘The blank paper test’. As the name suggest, we were given a blank paper and asked to write the details on the top of the paper and asked us to do whatever we wish to do with that paper. The time allotted is 20 min. The candidates who did best got call
Round III: This round is held at the Head Quarters of the company at Hyderabad. My interview took place for 1 hour. There are questions from my project and remaining of them are from C, Java, Python and regarding web technologies like HTML, CSS, JS. There are various coding questions asked to solve.
- 1+2*3+4*5+6*….. (n terms)
- 1+2*3+4*5*6+7*8*9*10+…. (n terms)
We have to write code implementing the series.
There are various questions on Overloading, overriding, inheritance, String vs. String buffer vs. String builder classes.
Thanks to GeeksforGeeks for providing with valuable information. I’m able to answer most of the questions. I recommend every interviewee to go through GeeksforGeeks before attempting any interview. Thank you Geeks!!
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
- Mentor Graphics (Siemens) Interview Experience (For Experience – 3 yrs) | Sr. MTS
- Adobe Interview Experience | Computer Scientist (5 yr Experience)
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience (6 Months Experience)