If you don’t know precisely what Node.js is and you’re here to learn about new things in Node.js. Let’s start with a brief introduction to the same.
- JSON is still the best:
- Reinforced by JSON:
- Powered by Google Chrome:
- Node.JS has an extensive library of codes:
There is a massive library of dependencies on Node.js known as Node Package Manager. It helps us to manage things easily with reliable package management that lets the node ecosystem grow well. Smaller developers can use better packages made for their projects, which they have decided to make public, with developers doing much better in their smaller-scale projects. It will also make implementing Node.js much more comfortable than other systems.
- Small modules working fast:
Node.JS is a framework divided into various smaller modules, two of which we can broadly call Node.JS application and Node.JS Core. Although we can use both of these together. It is not always necessary to use them together at the end of the server or client, so it makes it lighter not including the core or application collectively in all locations goes. Due to such benefits, many companies have taken up the task of providing Node.js development services.
- Sharing is free so encouraged:
Node.js are beneficial for developers who like to continue sharing their knowledge. When you are working on Node.js, you can quickly get help, and it is easy to share on the community. If you have some different package, you can share it with different developers and even original developers. So they can save their time working on other types of sources and packages.
- Nodejs | Automatic restart NodeJs server with nodemon
- 10 Things You Should Know As a Web Developer
- 13 Things You Should Know Before You Enter In Web Development
- Nodejs | DNS
- Nodejs | DNS | setServers()
- Nodejs | Jimp
- Web-Socket in NodeJS
- Nodejs | GM chop() Function
- Nodejs | GM operator() Function
- Nodejs | GM edge() Function
- Nodejs | GM randomThreshold() Function
- Nodejs | GM recolor() Function
- Nodejs | GM implode() Function
- Nodejs | GM equalize() Function
- Nodejs | GM monochrome() Function
- Nodejs | GM modulate() Function
- Nodejs | GM enhance() Function
- Nodejs | GM border() Function
- Nodejs | GM channel() Function
- Nodejs | GM flop() Function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.