Given a string str, the task is to extract all the numbers from a string and find out the most occurring element of them using Regex Python.
- It is guaranteed that no two element have the same frequency
Input :geek55of55geeks4abc3dr2 Output :55 Input :abcd1def2high2bnasvd3vjhd44 Output :2
Approach:Extract all the numbers from a string str using re.findall() function from regex library in python, and with the use of Counter function from collection library we can get the most occurred element.
Below is the Python implementation of above approach
- Find all the patterns of “1(0+)1” in a given string using Python Regex
- Python Regex to extract maximum numeric value from a string
- Python | Check if string matches regex list
- Python Regex - Program to accept string starting with vowel
- Python Regex | Program to accept string ending with alphanumeric character
- Python | Find the Number Occurring Odd Number of Times using Lambda expression and reduce function
- Python regex | Check whether the input is Floating point number or not
- Split a String into columns using regex in pandas DataFrame
- Verbose in Python Regex
- Python Regex: re.search() VS re.findall()
- Pattern matching in Python with Regex
- Name validation using IGNORECASE in Python Regex
- Python - Substituting patterns in text using regex
- Python | Parse a website with regex and urllib
- Python | Program that matches a word containing 'g' followed by one or more e's using regex
- Categorize Password as Strong or Weak using Regex in Python
- Python | Swap Name and Date using Group Capturing in Regex
- Python - Characters occurring in multiple Strings
- Python - Maximum occurring Substring from list
- Regex in Python to put spaces between words starting with capital letters
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.