Given a number n, the task is to find the nth tetradecagonal number. A tetradecagonal number is 14-sided polygon called tetrakaidecagon or tetradecagon and belongs to the figurative number. The nth tetradecagonal number doted with some dots and create a series of the pattern. They have a common sharing corner point and doted with their spaces to each other. The dots continue with nth nested loop.
Input : 5
Formula for nth tetradecagonal number :-
2 th Tetradecagonal number: 14 6 th Tetradecagonal number: 186
- Count number of triplets with product equal to given number with duplicates allowed
- Count number of trailing zeros in Binary representation of a number using Bitset
- Find minimum number to be divided to make a number a perfect square
- Given number of matches played, find number of teams in tournament
- Number of times the largest perfect square number can be subtracted from N
- Number of ways to split a binary number such that every part is divisible by 2
- Find the number of positive integers less than or equal to N that have an odd number of digits
- Number of possible permutations when absolute difference between number of elements to the right and left are given
- Count Number of animals in a zoo from given number of head and legs
- Check whether all the rotations of a given number is greater than or equal to the given number or not
- Find the number of jumps to reach X in the number line from zero
- Minimum number of given powers of 2 required to represent a number
- Count the number of operations required to reduce the given number
- Find count of digits in a number that divide the number
- Number of digits to be removed to make a number divisible by 3
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : jit_t