Given a number n, the task is to find the nth tetradecagonal number. A tetradecagonal number is 14-sided polygon called tetrakaidecagon or tetradecagon and belongs to the figurative number. The nth tetradecagonal number doted with some dots and create a series of the pattern. They have a common sharing corner point and doted with their spaces to each other. The dots continue with nth nested loop.
Input : 5
Formula for nth tetradecagonal number :-
2 th Tetradecagonal number: 14 6 th Tetradecagonal number: 186
- Count number of triplets with product equal to given number with duplicates allowed
- Count number of trailing zeros in Binary representation of a number using Bitset
- Find minimum number to be divided to make a number a perfect square
- Number of possible permutations when absolute difference between number of elements to the right and left are given
- Given number of matches played, find number of teams in tournament
- Number of times the largest perfect square number can be subtracted from N
- Build Lowest Number by Removing n digits from a given number
- Number of digits to be removed to make a number divisible by 3
- Find the total number of composite factor for a given number
- Count number of ways to divide a number in 4 parts
- Querying maximum number of divisors that a number in a given range has
- Find count of digits in a number that divide the number
- Check if a number is divisible by all prime divisors of another number
- Super Ugly Number (Number whose prime factors are in given set)
- Find the largest good number in the divisors of given number N
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : jit_t