Given a number n, the task is to find the nth tetradecagonal number. A tetradecagonal number is 14-sided polygon called tetrakaidecagon or tetradecagon and belongs to the figurative number. The nth tetradecagonal number doted with some dots and create a series of the pattern. They have a common sharing corner point and doted with their spaces to each other. The dots continue with nth nested loop.
Input : 5
Formula for nth tetradecagonal number :-
2 th Tetradecagonal number: 14 6 th Tetradecagonal number: 186
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Program to check if N is a Tetradecagonal Number
- Number of factors of very large number N modulo M where M is any prime number
- Count number of triplets with product equal to given number with duplicates allowed
- Find the largest number smaller than integer N with maximum number of set bits
- Count number of trailing zeros in Binary representation of a number using Bitset
- Minimum number of distinct powers of 2 required to express a given binary number
- Find minimum number to be divided to make a number a perfect square
- Find smallest number formed by inverting digits of given number N
- Minimum divisor of a number to make the number perfect cube
- Find smallest possible Number from a given large Number with same count of digits
- Number of distinct ways to represent a number as sum of K unique primes
- Previous perfect square and cube number smaller than number N
- Find the minimum number to be added to N to make it a prime number
- Find the number of positive integers less than or equal to N that have an odd number of digits
- Smallest number dividing minimum number of elements in the array | Set 2
- Smallest number dividing minimum number of elements in the Array
- Number of times the largest perfect square number can be subtracted from N
- Minimum number of swaps required to make a number divisible by 60
- Number of possible permutations when absolute difference between number of elements to the right and left are given
- Largest number dividing maximum number of elements in the array
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : jit_t