Total of 5 rounds
1. Written – 20 questions (15 from C,DS and algorithms and 5 form OS),
2. Technical Interview – No Introduction directly they have take into technical discussion.
a. write a function which will return the length of the string. the function should return only length(i.e interger), and u should not use any varialbles(i used recursion).
b. revrse a string without using any variable, here you can use your previous defined ur own length function.
c. some basic questions on pointers, errors, outputs.
3. Technical Interview – Completely on Data structures and algorithms
a. merge two linked lists with O(n) complexity.
c. A general scenario and we should design it.
d. Some basic DS and algos questions like search algos and sorting algos, pros and cons of recursion and iteration.
4. Technical interview – Again on C
a. Hashing questions,
b. anagrams problem with efficient algorithm.
c. arranging the array in ascending order where array condtains randow 1’s and 0’s. (some how I impressed the interviewer with different approches).
5. HR round – Only on package discussion
Interviewers are awesome, they will help u to the maximum. Interact with them, ask them some clues, thats it as simple as that.
last but not least thanks GeekforGeeks without u guys I would not have made it far.
keep rocking guys 🙂 🙂 🙂
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Teradata Interview Experience | Set 6
- Teradata Interview Experience | Set 7 (On-Campus)
- Teradata Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- Teradata Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Teradata Interview Experience | Set 5 (On Campus)
- Teradata Campus Interview Experience 2019
- Teradata Interview Experience for Software Engineer
- Teradata Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus for Developer Profile)
- Teradata Interview Experience | Set 4 (On Campus - Feature Testing Role)
- Teradata Recruitment Process
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]