With the help of
tf.data.Dataset.reduce() method, we can get the reduced transformation of all the elements in the dataset by using
Return : Return combined single result after transformation.
These given examples will demonstrate the use of new version of tensorflow 2.0, so if you want to run these examples please run the following commands in command prompt.
pip install tensorflow==2.0.0-rc2
Example #1 :
In this example we can see that by using
tf.data.Dataset.reduce() method, we are able to get the reduced transformation of all the elements from the dataset.
Example #2 :
- Introduction to TensorFlow
- Python | Tensorflow tan() method
- Python | Tensorflow sin() method
- Python | Tensorflow log() method
- Python | Tensorflow abs() method
- Python | Tensorflow exp() method
- ML | Logistic Regression using Tensorflow
- Linear Regression Using Tensorflow
- Softmax Regression using TensorFlow
- Python | Tensorflow nn.sigmoid()
- Python | Tensorflow cos() method
- Python | Tensorflow nn.tanh()
- Introduction to Tensor with Tensorflow
- Python | Tensorflow nn.softplus()
- Python | Tensorflow logical_or() method
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.