With the help of
tf.data.Dataset.reduce() method, we can get the reduced transformation of all the elements in the dataset by using
Return : Return combined single result after transformation.
These given examples will demonstrate the use of new version of tensorflow 2.0, so if you want to run these examples please run the following commands in command prompt.
pip install tensorflow==2.0.0-rc2
Example #1 :
In this example we can see that by using
tf.data.Dataset.reduce() method, we are able to get the reduced transformation of all the elements from the dataset.
Example #2 :
- ML | AutoEncoder with TensorFlow 2.0
- Introduction to TensorFlow
- Python | Tensorflow tan() method
- Python | Tensorflow sin() method
- Python | Tensorflow log() method
- Python | Tensorflow exp() method
- Python | Tensorflow abs() method
- ML | Logistic Regression using Tensorflow
- Python | Tensorflow cos() method
- Linear Regression Using Tensorflow
- Introduction to Tensor with Tensorflow
- Softmax Regression using TensorFlow
- Python | Tensorflow nn.tanh()
- Python | Tensorflow nn.sigmoid()
- Python | Tensorflow nn.softplus()
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.