Tekion Corp Interview Experience for ASE (On-Campus) 2022
Tekion visited our campus it was a 2-day process (1 day for the coding round and one for Interviews and the results) to select candidates from our campus for the ASE role (internship + FTE). So, here is my interview experience with Tekion Corp and I will try to include everything so that it will help future candidates.
Coding Round–> Round 1(Technical) –> Round 2 (Technical) –> HR Round –> Final Results.
- Coding Round: 19th September 2022
- Interviews and Final Result: 20th September 2022
Online Coding Round: So, this round is basically a coding + MCQ round which is conducted on the Hackerearth platform and consists of 2 coding questions and 8 MCQs the time allocated for this round was 75 mins.
Coding Questions: The questions asked were of medium/ hard level of difficulty.
- Some OOPs Questions: Abstraction, Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism, Function overloading and overriding, etc.
- DSA Question :
- Set Matrix Zero ( https://leetcode.com/problems/set-matrix-zeroes): we had a great discussion on this question, I have told 3-4 approaches for this question.
- Zig-Zag Traversal of a Tree ( https://leetcode.com/problems/binary-tree-zigzag-level-order-traversal): Again we had a great discussion about this question, especially on the time complexity of my code. many counterattacks by him, but it is an easy problem so I was very confident about everything.
Verdict: Selected for Round 2
Round 2: Focused on DSA Problems only. DSA Questions asked:
- Given an array arr of size N. we have to find the sum of the contiguous subarray with the largest sum: Easy Problem (Kadane’s Algorithm: https://leetcode.com/problems/maximum-subarray)
- DP Problem: Partition an array into two subparts so that the difference in their sum will be minimum.
- (Medium Level Question, I took some time to solve this question but the Interviewer was satisfied with my approach)
- Find LCA ( https://leetcode.com/problems/lowest-common-ancestor-of-a-binary-tree ): I was very confident with this problem so I told her both the approach, and she was impressed by the Naive approach as it is uncommon.
– Verdict: Selected for Round 3 ( HR Round)
Round 3 (HR Round): I was asked about my project, teamwork, and some common HR Questions.
- Why Tekion?
- Your strengths and weaknesses?
- My Experience as a placement coordinator and the difficulties I faced in this role?
Final Result: Selected.
Please Login to comment...