Tejas Networks Interview Experience
Round 1: Written
- Recursively delete consecutive characters
- Print frequency of words in a sentence
- Given Employee class with id and name
- Create a method to add employee
- Sort employees by name
- Sort employees by id
- Print all permutations of a string “TJS”
- Given an array, rearrange the elements in the array such that all even elements come first in array and all odd come later or vice versa.
Round 2: Technical F2F
- BST traversals pre-order
- LCA – lowest common ancestor
- Print all boundary elements of a binary tree
- Remove a char from a string such that it’ll be a palindrome
- Print level order traversal of binary tree
Round 3: Technical F2F
- Oops concepts like abstraction, encapsulation etc
- Producer consumer
- Multi threading
- Two threads are modifying an arrayList ..what will happen
- Concurrent HashMap
- Difference between map and linkedHashMap
- Implementation of equals and hashcode method
- Given two objects of the same class, suppose hashcode always returns 1, are the objects equal?
- Difference between stringbuffer and stringbuilder
- How string is immutable?
- Object class methods
- Which one do u prefer for creating threads ..Thread or runnable and why?
Round 3: Technical F2F (Manager)
- Difference between thread and process?
- Java – Pass by Value or reference?
- Can we make constructor as private?
- Explain singleton design pattern
- What is lock in threads?
- Thread synchronization
- Given a sorted array rearrange the numbers in array in Minimum Maximum order without using extra O(n) memory and keep time complexity minimum
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...