Round 1: Written
- Recursively delete consecutive characters
- Print frequency of words in a sentence
- Given Employee class with id and name
- Create a method to add employee
- Sort employees by name
- Sort employees by id
- Print all permutations of a string “TJS”
- Given an array, rearrange the elements in the array such that all even elements come first in array and all odd come later or vice versa.
Round 2: Technical F2F
- BST traversals pre-order
- LCA – lowest common ancestor
- Print all boundary elements of a binary tree
- Remove a char from a string such that it’ll be a palindrome
- Print level order traversal of binary tree
Round 3: Technical F2F
- Oops concepts like abstraction, encapsulation etc
- Producer consumer
- Multi threading
- Two threads are modifying an arrayList ..what will happen
- Concurrent HashMap
- Difference between map and linkedHashMap
- Implementation of equals and hashcode method
- Given two objects of the same class, suppose hashcode always returns 1, are the objects equal?
- Difference between stringbuffer and stringbuilder
- How string is immutable?
- Object class methods
- Which one do u prefer for creating threads ..Thread or runnable and why?
Round 3: Technical F2F (Manager)
- Difference between thread and process?
- Java – Pass by Value or reference?
- Can we make constructor as private?
- Explain singleton design pattern
- What is lock in threads?
- Thread synchronization
- Given a sorted array rearrange the numbers in array in Minimum Maximum order without using extra O(n) memory and keep time complexity minimum
- Tejas Networks Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Software Engineer)
- Tejas Network Interview Experience | Set 2 (For R & D Engineer)
- Tejas Network Interview Experience
- Sensen Networks Interview Experience | SDE Intern
- Juniper Networks Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Altiostar Networks Inc. Interview Experience for Software Developer
- Zomato Interview Experience (1 years Experience)
- Hike Interview Experience | Set 7(For SDE iOS) | 2+ Years Experience
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Interview Experience at Naggaro 2019 (3 yrs of Experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Computer Scientist (5 yr Experience)
- Groupon Interview Experience -SDE 2 (6 years experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Amazon Interview Experience (For Experience - 2.8 yrs) | SDE 1
- Mentor Graphics (Siemens) Interview Experience (For Experience – 3 yrs) | Sr. MTS
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience (SDE-1, 8 month experience, Refferal)
- Delhivery Interview Experience - 1 year of experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.