It was an online aptitude and programming test comprised of 30 questions on aptitude, 3 programming questions with the time given was 1 hour 30 minutes.
It was a two round interview process – First round was TR and second was HR.In TR, I was given an A4 sheet and some coding problems like string operations without using STL or any string functions, Java OOP concepts, Internship algorithms (Mine was Rivest Shamir Adleman) to solve.
Finally was asked some questions on main project and also was asked to draw the UML Diagrams. In HR, I was asked few questions about my family and my father’s business and also specifically the HR person asked me why did I choose to study and not to continue with family business.
It was a Group Discussion for 15 minutes with the topic given was: ‘Is E-Commerce killing retailers?’
Finally, I was offered the job.
- GEP Solutions Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Leanovate Solutions (On campus Internship)
- Drishti-Soft Solutions Interview | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Drishti-Soft Solutions Interview | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- Drishti-Soft Solutions Interview | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Mindfire Solutions Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Gemini Solutions Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Drishti-Soft Solutions Interview | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Drishti-Soft Solutions Interview | Set 7 (Off-Campus)
- Drishti-Soft Solutions Interview | Set 2 (On-Campus Written)
- Tally Solutions Interview Experience (On-Campus) 2018
- Nirvana Financial Solutions Interview Experience | Set 1 (Off campus for Internship)
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Interview Experience (On campus-2018)
- EXL Campus Placement
- JTG Campus Placement
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.