Round 1:Self Introduction
Firstly, they asked me to introduce myself and asked why did you came for this role.
Round 2:Versant Round
In Versant round, they gave a set of English questions, a reading comprehension and set of phrases given to solve the questions.
Round 3:Ops round
In Ops round, they asked about the Bpo sector and why you are interested in this.
- M.Tech Interview Experience at IIT-M
- IIT Guwahati M.tech Interview Experience
- Citius Tech Interview Experience
- IIT Kanpur M. Tech Interview Experience
- Oku Tech (Bro Ex) Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- IIT Delhi M. Tech Admission Interview Experience
- DBS Hack2Hire Interview Experience (Tech Associate)
- IIIT Hyderabad M. Tech Interview Experience
- IIIT Hyderabad M.Tech Interview Experience
- Modak Analytics B.tech Interview Experience
- M.Tech CTARA IIT Bombay Interview Experience
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 14 (On-Campus for Server Tech)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 423 (For Cloud Support Associate)
- Amazon Interview Experience for Quality Support Associate
- Amazon Interview Experience | 194 (For Software Support Engineer)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.