TCS came in our university to provide Internship to pre final year students YOP 2019. There was single Online aptitude test round. Students who clear the online test were to be mapped to mentors and assigned projects.
Mandatory Documents to be carried on day of test:
- TCS Application Form
- Print out of Invite Mailer
- College or Govt. Photo ID Proof
- Pencil / Pen
Optional: Scientific Calculator (Online Calculator shall be available as well in the system).
The exam was conducted in three slots. The question paper was different for all slots. The Online test comprises of 4 sections:
- Email writing. (10 minutes): You are asked to write an email in 10 minutes. Make sure you use all the words. There is no negative marking, so try to write email as fast as possible.
- Quantitative ability : This round comprises of 20 questions. J The time duration of this is 40 minutes.
- Programming language Proficiency : This section shall have 10 MCQ based questions related to basic programming concepts (on C language) which are to be solved in 20 minutes.Geeks for geeks would be the best source to prepare for this round.
- Coding round : This round is of 20 minutes and you have to write and run a simple C program using Command line arguments.Following questions were asked:
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Microsoft Internship Experience | Off-Campus Internship (Hyderabad)
- TIAA Internship Experience - Pool campus for Internship
- TCS Interview experience through TCS Ninja
- TCS NQT Coding Questions & How Coding Task Evaluated in TCS NQT
- Lybrate.com Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- Tower Research LLC Interview Experience | Set 1 (Telephonic Round for Internship)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 6 (For Internship at Samsung Research Institute)
- LinkedIn Interview Experience | Set 1 (for SDE Internship)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 127 (For Internship)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 38 (For Internship)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 149 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Red Hat Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- Microsoft interview Experience | Set 49 (For Internship)
- CouponDunia Interview Experience | Set 4 (Off-Campus for Internship)
- Nirvana Financial Solutions Interview Experience | Set 1 (Off campus for Internship)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 198 (On-Campus for Internship)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.