Pre-requisite: Procedure to E-mail Writing
This is a TCS model placement email-writing question. It covers the important directions along with a sample solution to the question.
- Use all the phrases given.
- Minimum words should be 50 otherwise your email cannot be validated.
- Addressing and signing should be done as in the question given.
- Common grammatical rules, punctuation should be according to standard English.
- You can use your own phrases along with the phrases given.
As a student representative of your department, write an email to your batch mates, suggesting a party for Head of Department Prof.Mandy who is retiring next month. Sign the email as Shruti.
inform - retire - plan - surprise - party - host - family - exceptional teacher - guide - mentor - groom - students - helpful - together - memorable
Solution – Sample E-mail:
This is to inform all that the Head of Department Prof. Mandy is going to retire next month and hence we would like to plan for a surprise party for her and her family and host it on the eve of her retirement. We already know that Prof. Mandy is an exceptional teacher and has been a guide and mentor to the seniors and other students of this institution. She has been a very helpful teacher and a person. Its a request to all the students to come together and make the event successful and one of the most memorable eve of her life.
Thanks and regards,
Note: You can write your own versions of e-mail keeping in mind the points needed to be taken care of while an e-mail. Refer Procedure to E-mail Writing.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- TCS Placement Paper | Email Writing Question 2
- TCS Placement Paper | Email Writing Question 3
- TCS Placement Paper | Email Writing Question 4
- TCS Placement Paper | Email Writing Question 6
- TCS Placement Paper | Email Writing Question 7
- TCS Placement Paper | Email Writing Question 8
- TCS Placement Paper | Email Writing Question 9
- TCS Placement Paper | Email Writing Question 10
- TCS Placement Paper | Email Writing Question 1
- TCS Placement Paper | E-mail Writing
- TCS Placement Paper | MCQ 7
- TCS Placement Paper | MCQ 8
- TCS Placement Paper | MCQ 1
- TCS Placement Paper | MCQ 2
- TCS Placement Paper | MCQ 3
- TCS Placement Paper | MCQ 5
- TCS Placement Paper | MCQ 6
- TCS Placement Paper | MCQ 9
- TCS Placement Paper | MCQ 10
- TCS Placement Paper | MCQ 4
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.