There were two rounds in the selection process:
Round 1: First round was an online test which consisted of 4 sections:
- Email Writing- 10 minutes
- Quantitative Aptitude- 20 questions 40 minutes
- Technical – 10 questions 20 minutes( Very basic technical multiple choice questions on C programming, Data structures, output questions)
- coding- 1 C programming question 20 minutes
Round 2: This was the Technical and HR round:
There were 3 interviewers in my panel, one was a lady and two gentlemen. They mostly asked me everything from what I spoke and my resume. The first question was to introduce myself. In which I included all my projects and internships done. After this, he asked me a few questions about TCS. Like in what all sectors has it excelled, the current CEO and Chairman. Then he started asking me about my projects. He asked me how did I follow the SDLC life cycle in my project. He asked me which programming language do I prefer? He asked me a few questions on computer networks. And at the end, he asked me to explain my project on a piece of paper.
It was a very normal interview. Only thing I would say is to be confident and do a thorough research on the company before attending the interview. This shows your interest towards the company.
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Barclays Investment Bank Pune Interview Experience (On-Campus Interview)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 38 (Off-Campus)
- OYO Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-campus for SDE)
- 1mg Interview Experience | Set 1 (Off Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 18 (On-Campus)
- OYO Interview Experience Off Campus
- GE Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- OYO Interview Experience | Set 9 (On-campus for SDE)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 17 (On-Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 31 (On Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience (Off-Campus)
- SAP Interview Experience | Set 26 (On-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.