Round 1: Round 1 consisted for Aptitude test and writing skills test. There were 30 questions in aptitude test and 1 email writing in writing skills test. Around 600+ candidates appeared in round 1 from which only 100 were selected for further rounds.
Round 2: Round 2 consisted of a technical interview. The questions were very basic such as:
1. Describe the architecture of Operating systems.
2. Write a C code to check whether a string is a palindrome or not.
3. Some questions on the project and team management as I was the project lead.
4. Write a C code to showcase recursion concept.
5. Explain Binary Search Traversal. The binary tree was given.
6. Some questions on strings and linked list like reverse the string without using the inbuilt function, reverse the linked list (only concept, no code was required).
Overall this round lasted for more than 30 minutes.
After this round, they shorted listed 30 candidates which are promoted to the next round.
Round 3: Round 3 consisted of Management related questions. This round lasted for 20 minutes. In this, they asked behavioral questions like what are your strengths and weakness, how will you handle team when a project deadline is approaching, gave a scenario of the library management system and had a discussion on the designing of the system, etc
At last, they selected 8 people and released offer as Assistant systems engineer-trainee. 🙂
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.