Round 1: Round 1 consisted for Aptitude test and writing skills test. There were 30 questions in aptitude test and 1 email writing in writing skills test. Around 600+ candidates appeared in round 1 from which only 100 were selected for further rounds.
Round 2: Round 2 consisted of a technical interview. The questions were very basic such as:
1. Describe the architecture of Operating systems.
2. Write a C code to check whether a string is a palindrome or not.
3. Some questions on the project and team management as I was the project lead.
4. Write a C code to showcase recursion concept.
5. Explain Binary Search Traversal. The binary tree was given.
6. Some questions on strings and linked list like reverse the string without using the inbuilt function, reverse the linked list (only concept, no code was required).
Overall this round lasted for more than 30 minutes.
After this round, they shorted listed 30 candidates which are promoted to the next round.
Round 3: Round 3 consisted of Management related questions. This round lasted for 20 minutes. In this, they asked behavioral questions like what are your strengths and weakness, how will you handle team when a project deadline is approaching, gave a scenario of the library management system and had a discussion on the designing of the system, etc
At last, they selected 8 people and released offer as Assistant systems engineer-trainee. 🙂
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Barclays Investment Bank Pune Interview Experience (On-Campus Interview)
- Valuelabs-Hyderabad Interview Experience | On-Campus Interview
- GE Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- SAP Interview Experience | Set 33 (On-Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 40 (On-Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 41 (On-Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 31 (On Campus)
- ADP Interview experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- OYO Interview Experience | Set 10 (On-campus for SDE)
- OYO Interview Experience | Set 9 (On-campus for SDE)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 38 (Off-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.