I solved 1 Question in Codevita 2018 and I was called for Interview :D.
LOCATION- TCS GITANJLI PARK
DATE 22/08/2018, TIME 9:30 AM
We were asked to submit our CV so as we submitted our CV we were called accordingly. I was called just an hour after getting their at location. (There were 32 interview panel mine panel consisted of 2 interviewers both were technical).
These were the questions asked to me.
Q1 INTRODUCE YOURSELF?
Q2 WHAT IS NORMALISATION AND NAME ITS TYPES?
Q3 WHAT IS CONSTRUCTOR?
Q4 WHAT IS METHOD OVERLOADING AND METHOD OVERRIDING?
Q5 WHAT IS ABSTRACTION?
Q6. WRITE A PROGRAM TO PRINT FIBONACCI SERIES?
Q7. WRITE A PROGRAM USING RECURSION?
Q8 WRITE CODE FOR BFS AND DFS?
Q9. WRITE CODE FOR BUBBLE SORT?
Q10. WRITE POSTFIX EXPRESSION OF A GIVEN INFIX EXPRESSION?
Q11. HOW TO FETCH A COULMN IN XL SHEET USING JAVA CODE?
Q12. TELL US ABOUT YOUR INTERNSHIP AND YOUR ROLE IN IT?
Q13. HOW THE DARK WEB FUNCTION?
- TCS off campus drive through Codevita
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 10 (Off-Campus through CodeVita)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 9 (Off-Campus through CodeVita)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 12 (Off-Campus through CodeVita)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 11 (On-Campus through CodeVita)
- TCS Interview Experience | (Off-Campus through CodeVita)
- TCS Interview Experience 2018 (Off-Campus, through Codevita)
- TCS Interview Experience - (Off-campus through Codevita 2018)
- TCS Interview Experience: Off-Campus Interview through Codevita
- TCS Codevita Interview Experience
- TCS Interview Experience through CodeVita
- TCS CodeVita 2018 Interview Experience
- TCS Codevita 7 2018 Interview Experience
- TCS CodeVita Interview | Digital vs Ninja profile
- Amazon off campus ( All India campus hiring ) SDE 1
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.