- Round 1:
I have appeared in tcs off campus drive 2019.
I have applied from tcs portal for off campus drive. I got hall letter on 14 june and my exam on 16 june. It’s an online test contains quantitative, logical reasoning, verbal and a program at last. first section was quantitative in which i able to attempt only 6 quetions because lack of practise in quantitative. Also there was minus marking. Then i attempted all questions of reasoning and verbal. Then in programming section, i was unable to understand how to run code and where the output will be print. My question was check leap year. But i was unable to run it because of time(20mins for program). I done a very silly mistake that is i forgot to write header files. And yes, you can write code in any language according to your preference.
After the 1st round i was thinking that i will be not selected. But i got a congratulation mail in 5-10 days. Then i prepare for technical interview very well. In technical interview, They asked me about my project and it’s related basic deep questions. Then they ask what else you know. i told them java. Then they asked me some basics(deep) of core java.
I have cleared my technical interview then after 5 mins i go for hr and managerial round.(i was thinking if i got selected in technical then i will prepare for hr and managerial but unfortunatlly i did not get enough time). I give hr interview. they asked me introduction, about family, why you choose engineering, any location preference. Then i go for managerial which is happening next to hr table, first of all, i was not prepared for this round and they first confirm my interest which is in development field. Then they told me we don’t have any opening for development right now. What if you get a offer letter from wipro with development profile and tcs with support profile. I answered i will choose wipro. Then they ask more questions of this type(related to profile). I have been interviewed on 3rd july. Today is 16 july and still i didn’t get any mail from tcs.Best of luck to you and also, Wish me best of luck. Thank you for your time.
- Amdocs Off Campus Interview | Set 13 (Off-Campus)
- Barclays Investment Bank Pune Interview Experience (On-Campus Interview)
- Valuelabs-Hyderabad Interview Experience | On-Campus Interview
- TCS Interview Experience: Off-Campus Interview through Codevita
- TCS interview On Campus
- Amazon Interview | Set 54 (On Campus for SDE)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 23 (On Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-campus)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-campus)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus)
- Oracle Interview | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 41 (On-Campus)
- Oracle Interview | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Amazon Interview | Set 55 (On-Campus)
- Amazon Interview | Set 54 (Off-Campus For SDE-1)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.