TCS NQT Interview Experience 2020
TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT):
It is conducted by TCS iON, which is the Official Test Partner of TCS. Is a test based on whose score TCS Campus Hiring Process will take place?
- Registrations will get opened on the TCS NQT Portal (https://learning.tcsionhub.in/hub/national-qualifier-test/) whenever it is to be conducted.
- You should register on TCS NQT Portal to get your Registration Number.
- After that, you will be allotted a specific date for the test.
- If you want to be selected for TCS Selection Process you need to register on TCS Next Step Portal ( https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/#/), with the NQT Registration number
- Based on the score of TCS NQT you will be shortlisted for the next round
- You must have a minimum of 60% or 6 CGPA throughout his student career.
- You must not have more than 1 active backlog/arrear/ATKT.
- You should not have an academic break of more than 24 months and if there is any it is mandatory to be declared.
- AGE 18-28 years
- Only full-time courses are considered.
- Apply For Drive option would be open for final year Technical Engineering Graduates(B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.Sc / MCA ) only.
TCS NQT Syllabus :
- Verbal Ability
- Reasoning Ability
- Numerical Ability
- Programming Logic
The languages allowed will be C/ C++/ Java/ Python 2.7/ PERL.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.