After clearing TNQT 2020, I got an interview call from TCS at Gitanjali Park Kolkata. In my panel there were two panelists (probably TR and MR) but both asked me from Technical.
1) Which type of songs do you listen?
2) Why this type of song?
3) Asked about my projects in details. Asked me explain each of my project with diagram and code.
4) What is anomaly?
5) What are the types of anomalies? Explain with an example.
6) How to avoid anomalies?
7) DDL, DML commands
8) Drop, Delete and Truncate difference.
9) What is schema?
10) What is table definition?
11) What is namespace in python?
12) What is view?
13) One interviewer drew two tables and asked me to write view query.
14) What is data redundancy?
15) How data redundancy can lead to data inconsistency? Explain with example.
16) He wrote one array and one intermediate step of merge sort algorithm, then he asked me to explain how “Merge” function will work after that step.
17) What is composite key and component key?
That HR guy grilled me a lot. He told me about the bond and service agreement, eligibility etc.
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience (6 Months Experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Computer Scientist (5 yr Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.