TCS NQT Interview Experience 2022
TCS NQT or National Qualifier Test is for freshers with less than 2 years of work experience. Students with any degree/branch can apply. It is an opportunity to get TCS Ninja Role. The score is valid for 2 years and can be used to apply to some other companies as well. The exam is held in both online (web-proctored) mode or offline mode.
Round 1: NQT Exam (Online Mode)
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
The exam has two parts:
- NQT (cognitive skills): Numerical Ability, Verbal Ability, and Reasoning Ability.
- Subject NQT (for IT companies)- Programming Logic (10 questions), Coding (2 Questions-1 Easy and 1 Medium)
- No negative marking.
- Adaptive Test.
- On-Screen Calculator was available.
- If you become a Ninja topper you will get an opportunity to give TCS Digital Exam.
Round 2: Interview Process (Technical Interview)
- The interviews were conducted online. The panel had 2 interviewers, one for each Technical and Managerial.
- Introduce Yourself.
- Questions Regarding my Project.
- I mentioned SQL in my CV and used it in my project so they asked me questions on SQL and Be Very Confident and Aware of whatever you write in your CV
- What is HashQuery?
- How to Get Current Date In SQL.
- What is the Difference Between DELETE and TRUNCATE
- What is a Palindrome
- Leap Year
- Some Questions regarding Operators.
- Questions on OOPS Concept
- Asked Faced Any Challenge In Your Project.
Got selected for the next round
Round 3: Interview Process (HR Interview)
- The interviews were conducted online
- Introduce Yourself
- Your Strength and Weakness
- Are you willing to do Night Shifts?
- Are you Okay with Relocation
- Hobbies Related Question.
- Why should we hire you?
- Who is the CEO of TCS
- I mentioned Music and Movies so Asked about the genre of Music and fav. Actor and Actress
- Be Confident and Don’t be nervous. Just go through your CV very Deeply.