TCS NQT Interview Experience 2021
My exam date was 15 September 2021 and there were 4 sections.
- Coding(1 Easy +1 Medium)
My results were announced on September 29 and I got mail on 30 September that interview was scheduled 1 October,2021. There was no time for preparation. I covered only some topics for preparation. There are 3 panels for the interview.
Round 2: Technical Interview
- This was a virtual video conference interview round. My interview was started after all the document verification was completed, There were three interviewers.
- The interviewer asked me the following questions.
- Tell me about yourself
- Explain your projects.
- What is list
- How to delete elements from the list.
- What is the difference between list and tuple?
- What is a Decorator in python for example?
- What is a table in the database?
- Explain joins in the table and their differences.
- What is Normalization?
- What is a functional dependency?
- Why do you want to join TCS?
- Are you willing to relocate if required?
- Asked about my Hobbies.
- Finally, Interviewer asked do you have any questions, I asked , What are your best experience in TCS.
- This is how my interview went, some of the questions I don’t know the answer, so I frankly said I don’t know.
- Be prepared with all things that you have mentioned in your resume.
- The interviewer will not expect you to answer all the questions so if you don’t know the answer simply say I don’t know and I will learn in the future.
All the best!
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...